
This was a very creative idea for a project, but also a very time consuming one. My WoW project was based on Innovative Uses of Whiteboards. Whiteboards are a very common technology for the classroom these days. The "Smartboard" being the most common one today. Teachers all over are being trained to use whiteboards in their classrooms so their students can work collaboratively with one another. They can be used in conjunction with any content area, manipulate objects on screen for math or science, create stories for ELA lessons and/or save and print those stories out. For Social Studies, venn diagrams and graphic organizers can be used to take notes on specific topics.
I was supposed to present my powerpoint from sliderocket during our last class, but we did not have enough time. When I went onto screen toaster, I recorded my presentation, so that my peers could have the chance to hear my voice on my thoughts of the whiteboard and a little about my research. However, after recording , I had quite a hard time trying to export my recording onto my blog, so as of right now I did not upload the recording. I will continue to try and do so.
I hope many individual get a lot out of the work, not only what they put into their projects, but the work others have put into their own. Everyones projects were so inspiring and really detailed. Great work!
No comments:
Post a Comment