So we have come to the end of our time together. Wow, what a time together!! I have taken in SO much. I worked with an AMAZING group of people (that I have never met before!) They were there whenever I needed help and I made myself available when they needed help. We really became a team. I even struggled through the amount of course work, but pulled through and completed it all. I feel accomplished!
I have learned so much from this course. I started this class knowing a lot about technology, but incorporating it into the classroom, as much as we have, was something I did not know. I have to be honest and say that I have learned more from the assignments that we have had to complete rather than any of the readings we had. I like to be "hands on" and that is how I learn. The blogging in this class has been a whole new experience, as well as the webex and so many other programs. I plan to continue to use these programs after I leave this class.
During our last class we were supposed to complete presentations on our "WOW" projects but only a few people were able to complete them. Those people that were able to complete them, did a phenomenal job. Their PowerPoint's were professionally down and researched very well. They took their time while presenting and they answered any questions anyone had. Nice job everyone!
Thank you to my group. I hope everyone has a wonderful summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment