Immediately when the class started, I was contacted by one of my classmates that was in my group. She was so kind and friendly as can be, I was lost!! She introduced me to all the members of our group and we all interacted through the internet from there on. It has been a completely different experience to speak(communicate) only through gmail, gchat and moodle with classmates. Especially, when working on projects together. But everything that we have needed to get to one another has been sent via email, so far.
I feel that my group has been working well so far and has made a very good rapport. We have all made sure to stay on top of things but everyone also seems to have a very outgoing sense of humor. Which is always a stress reliever! Let's hope to continue on this track for the next couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment