Engrade


While completing this assignment I found many things I liked about the engrade system. Again, because technology is only becoming more common, school districts are now asking teachers to put their students grades in a computer grading system to keep of their grades. Realistically, it is very easy to do for those that are familiar with the computer systems, but is not too helpful for those individual teachers that like to write their grades down, because now they are just doing it twice.
A majority of the computerized grading is beneficial. I like how this specific program allows for you, as a teacher, to choose whether you want to manually enter student grades, use percentages, letter grades or custom grading. It also allows you to type in your own subject areas. This is great if you have your own centers in the classroom.
When opening the class, it allows you to type the students names and it will put them in alphabetical order for you. This grade book will also keep attendance for you. Also, I added a grade for each student to get a better idea of how the program worked and how it would look.
Since I am still new at using this program, I can't say that I would change anything about the program. I am quite fond of it the way that it is.
For all these reasons, I feel that this gradebook would be great for teachers and parents to use and I would suggest it!

No comments:

Post a Comment